Over the years I’ve worked in the digital realm as a content developer, content strategist and online marketer. It all originally began with my interest in promoting my music and affiliate marketing; and it grew from there.
I have gained experience in SEO, SMM, copywriting, content strategy, design and development—I genuinely have a love for digital marketing.
- I have a social network of over 60K that is growing every single day.
- I’m a regular contributor to the largest cancer magazine in the country.
- I was keynote speaker at Emory University’s “Celebration of Living.”
- I wrote and recorded the song “Where Hope Lives” for the American Cancer Society.
- My song “Survivors Survive” was used on #WorldCancerDay 2015.
- I wrote and illustrated the book for children with cancer, “You’ll Be All Right, Buddy!” that was originally published by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Audible once used a Tweet of mine for an ad campaign.
- Most likely I drink too much coffee.
Let Me Help Ya with That!
If you are looking to gain visibility online through social media, search engine optimization, content strategy and exclusive content, I just might be your guy.
My Hassel-Free, Online Marketing (Ninja Level = 11,000.)
Here is some of what you’ll get when you work with me:
- Curation of industry-relevant content posted daily (M-F) to your Twitter and Facebook to boost engagement and drive traffic. (i.e. If you are targeting people interested in Bitcoin, I’ll research and post the latest in Bitcoin news.)
- Custom MEMEs to boost engagement and drive traffic.
- A custom schedule set to auto-post daily, Monday – Friday.
- Ask about exclusive content/articles and see below for samples.
- Contact me to discuss further at ryanhamNermusic [at] gmail.com
Some Recent Work
AT&T EVENTS ARTIST BIOS
IN-DEPTH CASE STUDY/OPTIMIZED FOR USER INTENT
CURE MAG ARTICLES